Friday, October 3, 2014

L'Opulent Femme Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Review



Hello pretty ladies!



For my third review, this was introduced to me by my cousin. He was selling this product from a growing health and wellness networking company, Royale.

It costs more or less Php 400.00 per bottle. I am using my first bottle and only 1/4 of it left. Since I use cheap deodorants when I was in high school, my armpit became darker and another factor is that I used to shave my armpit hair (See my another post about armpit skin care).

I'm already in my 20's and it is really intimidating if you cannot raise your hand to the fullest when riding on a jeep or whatever it is that requires your arm to raise :D I also don't have the confidence to wear sleeveless shirts because of it.

Using this deodorant really whitens my armpit skin, it lightens and helps reduce the appearance of dark spots.

Another thing I love about it is that I don't sweat immediately no matter I do.
I love also the scent of this product especially when applied to armpit.

I approve using this product to help lighten your skin. Now I can wear sleeveless and fancy dresses because of this. I am now confident to raise my arm whenever I'm riding a jeepney or MRT :D

You should try it too.
If you really wanted to achieve your goal you have to invest and take risk about it.
You just have to be patient. That's what I did ;)


*Oh! Please read my post on Armpit Lightening at Home.
This will help you to have lighter and healthy armpit skin.

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS POST!

Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment